Material : Cotton Cord
Pattern : Woven Leaves
Color : Beige/OffWhite
AnadyTop wall hanging that adds a unique, boho-inspired touch to any space. Hang it on your wall as a decorative piece or in front of a window. Add a refreshing charm to your window and let in some beautiful diffused light, yet reduce energy usage and provide privacy protection. There are gaps between macrame ropes, so it does Not block light like blackout curtains.
It can be hanged in livingroom, hallway,a headboard,bathroom archway,bedroom,above your bed,covering a doorless closet.Also a admirable decoration for baby nursery or kids room. Perfect for wedding arch ceremony,photo backdrop after wedding party or any other celebration at home and outdoors.
Best gift for a person who enjoys bohemian art,baby shower, Mothers day, Christmas, New year, or House warming, Graduation, Anniversary and more. They hang delicately in your home to give your space an unique bohemian touch, provide privacy to your space.
- Curtain Header
- If using a curtain rod ( pole ), your curtain header should be chosen to Grommet Top ( Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Back Tab / Tab Top.
- If using a curtain track ( rail ) or curtain rod with rings, your curtain header ought to be chosen to Plain / Flat Top or Pinch Pleat.
- Curtain Size
- Please measure your windows or doors by a metal tape and make sure that your panel sizes are correct
- How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
- Color Difference
- Please use different monitors ( mobile, pad, laptop, pc ) to view and check the photos online carefully.
- There might be slight color difference, which results from different monitors, lights when taking pictures, lights when hanging in different places, different batches, etc., and even different buyers have different color senses.
- Pattern Gap
- If you have "same" existing curtains, please let us know the specific pattern gap data of your current drapes ahead.
- Different suppliers in different time may have different ways of design products
- All patterns are fixed and cannot be zoomed out in our curtain store.
- Most of our products have been taken photos by 96"L.
- There may be pattern difference from online photos and some part has to be cut off if your curtain length is less than 96"L.
- Please enter the retention detais in 【special instructions for seller】 on cart page to let us know you'd like how to keep the pattern.
- Size Deviation
- Please allow slight deviation 【0.5 ~ 1 inch (1 ~ 3 cm)】 due to manual measurement, hemming, seam.
- We always try our best to provide you the accurate size, but please tolerate size within +/- 1% ( which is treated as industry acceptable ).
- For 108 inch curtains with obvious vertical patterns, 108" long is not sure able to be made due to the limit of fabric length and hemming, seam. But we'll try our best to make them 106"-108"(the maximum length that the fabric can be made).
- Match Difference
- It is strongly recommended that the curtains of the same window or the same room be ordered and made together.
- Because of the continuous improvement of the craft, the quality of the products will be kept to be improved, and the fabric will be upgraded indefinitely.
- If multiple orders were placed separately, fabric differences may occur due to different batches, and the EXACT match CANNOT be guaranteed and promised.
How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
1. curtain width
2. curtain lengths
There are three common ways to hang your curtains, depending on the condition in your room and what look you prefer.
1) Sill Length - End half inch (1 - 1.25cm) above the windowsill
2) Below sill - 6 inches (15 cm) below the windowsill 【or half inch (1.25 - 2cm) above the radiator】.
3) Floor Length - half inch (1 - 1.25cm ) above the floor
Below there is also an unusual type of extra-long hanging method, which suits for people who have no pets or kids in the home or do not worry about cleaning and would like to create a romantic environment - "Puddle":
1) Break Puddle ( ½ - 1 inch > your floor length )
2) Medium Puddle ( 2-4 inch > your floor length )
3) True Puddle ( 6-16 inch > your floor length )
4) Fold-under puddle ( 16+ inches > your floor length )
This style has a romantic, feminine, old world feel ( think about gone with the wind and medieval castles ). It’s a great option for drapery in more traditional and formal rooms. The puddle style works best with high-quality, thick fabric like lined drapery, velvet or linen.
Puddled drapes can add just as much grandeur and drama to your home today. Depending on what fabric and style you choose, puddled drapes can make a space feel more formal or casual. Go with linen or other gauzy fabrics if you want a relaxed vibe ( think French country style / space - pursues free, laid-back and comfortable time alone, time in contact with nature, and enjoying life in an elegant, warm and cozy environment...).
During the pandemic, our products are able to be safely produced & shipped out normally.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during holiday rush (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】.
The shipping times in different countries may vary because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house