- Include: 1 set of 2 curtain panels.
- Pattern: Purple / Pink Tree
- Color Theme: Purple and Shiny Dot
- Material: Polyester
- Shading Rate: 75% or 95%
- Header: Grommet Top ( Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Plain Top / Pinch Pleat
- Fabric Weight (gsm): 220 / 450
- Brand: Anady Top
- CURTAIN FABRIC: These purple tree curtains have good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, with high strength and resilience. The elegant drapes are quality made, strong & durable, anti-wrinkle, non-iron, non-sticky.
- OCCASION: These purple curtains and drapes for windows add cozy & romance to your family room - bedroom, living room, sitting room, dining room, lounge, girls room and more.
- PERFORMANCE: Noise reduction & Energy efficient; Block 70% or 95% sunlight, UV Protection & Thermal insulated; Keep the window drafts at Bay, lend privacy and warmth, and add texture and color to your windows(bay window, small windows, large windows, kitchen window, cornice window, door window) or doors(outdoor, patio doors, sliding doors/sliding glass doors), bring a crisp, neat feel, help you achieve a restful sleep.
- CLEANING: Machine washable, non bleaching, easy care.
- FAST ARRIVAL: Arrived 5-10 days at off-peak period.
- DOUBLE CHECK HEADER & SIZE TO FIT YOUR WINDOW & AVOID WASTE OF RESOURCES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Purple means noble and elegant, melancholy, mysterious, mature, and romantic. It also represents courage and bravery.
- People who like purple are always striving to be better than what they have, whether in faith, emotion or spirit. They are very tenacious to fight against all difficulties because of their pursuit of perfection.
- Purple is the color most often associated with rarity, royalty,wealth and luck.
- In the West, purple used to be the color of high officials such as the emperor. Since Roman times, it became the imperial color worn by the rulers of the Byzantine Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, and later by Roman Catholic bishops. In the Middle Ages, purple was the most expensive dye, and it was only used to make cloths for nobles and rich people.
- The idiom "Born to the purple" means someone who is born into a life of wealth and privilege. It originally was used to describe the rulers of the Byzantine Empire. The Empresses gave birth in a purple chamber in the palace in Constantinople.
- In the East, in China, purple represents spiritual awareness, physical and mental healing, strength and abundance. A red purple symbolizes luck and fame. For example, the forbidden city in Beijing was also known as the purple forbidden city (zi Jin cheng),also the Chinese idiom “The purple air/cloud comes from the East(zi qi dong lai)” means the good luck is in the air.
- Also In Japan, purple is the color of privilege and wealth, the color associated with the Japanese aristocracy.
- Purple is used to express loneliness and dedication, and purple red is used to express sacred love and spiritual domain, which is the performance value brought by purple.
- Purple is an unconscious color. It is beautiful, mysterious and impressive. It is both threatening and inspiring.
- Purple is a hue that symbolizes piety. When light and understanding illuminate the color of obscurity and piety, the beautiful and lovely demitint will make people enchanted!
- Adding a small amount of white to a dark pure purple will become a very beautiful and soft color. With the continuous addition of white, many levels of lavender are produced, and each level of lavender is so soft and touching.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during peak holidays (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house