- Include: 1 set of 2 curtain panels. Hooks ( if the curtain header is Plain Top / Pinch Pleat )
- Header: Grommet Top ( Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Plain Top / Pinch Pleat...
- Grommet: The default option is silver steel grommet. If need bronze grommet, enter it in【special instructions for seller】on cart page.
- Hook: This is a new generation of adjustable plastic hook, good quality, heavy-duty & can adjust your hanging position of curtains.
- Color Theme: Purple and Shiny Dot
- Pattern: Purple / Pink Tree
- Material: Polyester
- Shading Rate: 75% or 95% ( with brown liner ) or 85% ( with white liner )
- Lining: Brown lining and white lining are the same price. The default lining is brown liner with shiny side. One side is shiny while the other is not. If white lining or not shiny striping needed, enter them in【special instructions for seller】on cart page
- Fabric Weight (gsm): 220 / 450, medium weight / heavy weight
- Brand: Anady Top
- CURTAIN FABRIC: These purple tree curtains have good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, with high strength and resilience. The elegant drapes are quality made, strong & durable, anti-wrinkle, non-iron, non-sticky.
- OCCASION: These purple curtains and drapes for windows add cozy & romance to your family room - bedroom, living room, sitting room, dining room, lounge, girls room and more.
- PERFORMANCE: Noise reduction & Energy efficient; Block 70% or 95% or 85% sunlight, UV Protection & Thermal insulated; Keep the window drafts at Bay, lend privacy and warmth, and add texture and color to your windows(bay window, small windows, large windows, kitchen window, cornice window, door window) or doors(outdoor, patio doors, sliding doors/sliding glass doors), bring a crisp, neat feel, help you achieve a restful sleep.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable, non bleaching, easy care.
- FAST ARRIVAL: Arrived 5-10 days at off-peak period.
- DOUBLE CHECK HEADER & SIZE TO FIT YOUR WINDOW OR DOOR before placing an order and AVOID ERRORS & waste of resources.
- Purple means noble and elegant, melancholy, mysterious, mature, and romantic. It also represents courage and bravery.
- People who like purple are always striving to be better than what they have, whether in faith, emotion or spirit. They are very tenacious to fight against all difficulties because of their pursuit of perfection.
- Purple is the color most often associated with rarity, royalty,wealth and luck.
- In the West, purple used to be the color of high officials such as the emperor. Since Roman times, it became the imperial color worn by the rulers of the Byzantine Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, and later by Roman Catholic bishops. In the Middle Ages, purple was the most expensive dye, and it was only used to make cloths for nobles and rich people.
- The idiom "Born to the purple" means someone who is born into a life of wealth and privilege. It originally was used to describe the rulers of the Byzantine Empire. The Empresses gave birth in a purple chamber in the palace in Constantinople.
- In the East, in China, purple represents spiritual awareness, physical and mental healing, strength and abundance. A red purple symbolizes luck and fame. For example, the forbidden city in Beijing was also known as the purple forbidden city (zi Jin cheng),also the Chinese idiom “The purple air/cloud comes from the East(zi qi dong lai)” means the good luck is in the air.
- Also In Japan, purple is the color of privilege and wealth, the color associated with the Japanese aristocracy.
- Purple is used to express loneliness and dedication, and purple red is used to express sacred love and spiritual domain, which is the performance value brought by purple.
- Purple is an unconscious color. It is beautiful, mysterious and impressive. It is both threatening and inspiring.
- Purple is a hue that symbolizes piety. When light and understanding illuminate the color of obscurity and piety, the beautiful and lovely demitint will make people enchanted!
- Adding a small amount of white to a dark pure purple will become a very beautiful and soft color. With the continuous addition of white, many levels of lavender are produced, and each level of lavender is so soft and touching.
How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
1. curtain width
2. curtain lengths
There are three common ways to hang your curtains, depending on the condition in your room and what look you prefer.
1) Sill Length - End half inch (1 - 1.25cm) above the windowsill
2) Below sill - 6 inches (15 cm) below the windowsill 【or half inch (1.25 - 2cm) above the radiator】.
3) Floor Length - half inch (1 - 1.25cm ) above the floor
Below there is also an unusual type of extra-long hanging method, which suits for people who have no pets or kids in the home or do not worry about cleaning and would like to create a romantic environment - "Puddle":
1) Break Puddle ( ½ - 1 inch > your floor length )
2) Medium Puddle ( 2-4 inch > your floor length )
3) True Puddle ( 6-16 inch > your floor length )
4) Fold-under puddle ( 16+ inches > your floor length )
This style has a romantic, feminine, old world feel ( think about gone with the wind and medieval castles ). It’s a great option for drapery in more traditional and formal rooms. The puddle style works best with high-quality, thick fabric like lined drapery, velvet or linen.
Puddled drapes can add just as much grandeur and drama to your home today. Depending on what fabric and style you choose, puddled drapes can make a space feel more formal or casual. Go with linen or other gauzy fabrics if you want a relaxed vibe ( think French country style / space - pursues free, laid-back and comfortable time alone, time in contact with nature, and enjoying life in an elegant, warm and cozy environment...).
During the epidemic, our products are able to be safely produced & shipped out normally.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during peak holidays (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】.
Due to COVID-19 shipping times in different countries may vary.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house