- Include: 1 set of 2 curtain panels.
- Pattern:Classic Retro Little Flower
- Color Theme: White Background
- Material:Linen Blend
- Shading Rate:60% or 80%
- Header:Grommet Top/Rod Pocket/Plain Top/Pinch Pleat
- Fabric Weight (gsm):220/440
- Brand:Anady Top
- MATERIAL: Linen Print, the pattern is black circle, the linen fabric looks very elegant and expensive, quality made.
- USE: These country curtains and drapes for windows are the WISE CHOICE for family room - bedroom, living room, sitting room, dining room, lounge, kitchen, infant room, basement, nursery, kids, girls and more.
- PERFORMANCE: Noise reduction & Energy efficient; Block 60% or 80% sunlight, UV Protection & Thermal insulated; Keep the window drafts at Bay, lend privacy and warmth, and add texture and color to your windows(bay window, small windows, large windows, kitchen window, cornice window, door window) or doors(outdoor, patio doors, sliding doors/sliding glass doors), bring a crisp, neat feel, help you achieve a restful sleep.
- CLEANING: Machine washable, non bleaching, easy care.
- FAST ARRIVAL: Arrived 5-10 days at off-peak period.
- DOUBLE CHECK SIZE FITS YOUR WINDOW BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER,AVOID WASTE OF RESOURCES.
- Curtain Header
- If using a curtain rod ( pole ), your curtain header should be chosen to Grommet Top ( Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Back Tab / Tab Top.
- If using a curtain track ( rail ) or curtain rod with rings, your curtain header ought to be chosen to Plain / Flat Top or Pinch Pleat.
- Curtain Size
- Please measure your windows or doors by a metal tape and make sure that your sizes are correct
- How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
- Color Difference
- Please use different monitors ( mobile, pad, laptop, pc ) to view and check the photos online carefully.
- There might be slight color difference, which results from different monitors, lights when taking pictures, lights when hanging in different places, different batches, etc., and even different buyers have different color senses.
- Pattern Gap
- If you have "same" old curtains, please let us know the specific pattern gap data of your old drapes ahead.
- Different suppliers in different time may have different ways of design products
- All patterns are fixed and cannot be zoomed out in our curtain store.
- Most of our products have been taken photos by 96"L.
- There may be pattern difference from online photos and some part has to be cut off if your curtain length is less than 96"L.
- Please enter the retention detais in 【special instructions for seller】 on cart page to let us know you'd like how to keep the pattern.
- Size Deviation
- Please allow slight deviation 【0.5 ~ 1 inch (1 ~ 3 cm)】 due to manual measurement, hemming, seam.
- We always try our best to provide you the accurate size, but please tolerate size within +/- 1% ( which is treated as industry acceptable ).
How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
1. curtain width
2. curtain lengths
There are three common ways to hang your curtains, depending on the condition in your room and what look you prefer.
1) Sill Length - End half inch (1 - 1.25cm) above the windowsill
2) Below sill - 6 inches (15 cm) below the windowsill 【or half inch (1.25 - 2cm) above the radiator】.
3) Floor Length - half inch (1 - 1.25cm ) above the floor
Below there is also an unusual type of extra-long hanging method, which suits for people who have no pets or kids in the home or do not worry about cleaning and would like to create a romantic environment - "Puddle":
1) Break Puddle ( ½ - 1 inch > your floor length )
2) Medium Puddle ( 2-4 inch > your floor length )
3) True Puddle ( 6-16 inch > your floor length )
4) Fold-under puddle ( 16+ inches > your floor length )
This style has a romantic, feminine, old world feel ( think about gone with the wind and medieval castles ). It’s a great option for drapery in more traditional and formal rooms. The puddle style works best with high-quality, thick fabric like lined drapery, velvet or linen.
Puddled drapes can add just as much grandeur and drama to your home today. Depending on what fabric and style you choose, puddled drapes can make a space feel more formal or casual. Go with linen or other gauzy fabrics if you want a relaxed vibe ( think French country style / space - pursues free, laid-back and comfortable time alone, time in contact with nature, and enjoying life in an elegant, warm and cozy environment...).
During the epidemic, our products are able to be safely produced & shipped out normally.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during peak holidays (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】.
Due to COVID-19 shipping times in different countries may vary.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house