1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
- Custom orders are any items treated with specific dimensions and/or accoutrements and are not refundable.
- All products must be returned in new condition with original packaging, all documentation and accessories. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied if the item(s) is received not in its original container, if there are any missing accessories/parts
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases(except for our faults).
This includes the cost for free shipping. Items returned that we shipped for free, will be refunded for the amount of the order minus the actual shipping charges.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away. Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items on sales
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately items on discount cannot be refunded.
Based on the principle of fairness, our refund policy above is fully adhered to, who makes mistakes, who bears responsibility and costs.