Magnetic curtain tiebacks are easy to use without damaging your walls, no installation needed!
Functions: Wood curtain tiebacks are perfect for living room, bed room, study and office
SOLD AS PAIR: 2 pieces of 16 inch long Round Curtain Tiebacks Magnetic
Material: Wood balls, strong magnets, white braided rope Length 16 inch, Ball diameter 1.4 inch
Don't limit your curtain pulls to boring metal tieback hooks. Instead choose from the variety of coastal inspired colors offered in the decorative curtain tie backs from Anadytop.
Why Choose AnadyTop Decorative Curtain Holdbacks?
Versatility. The magnets are strong enough to hold back heavy curtains, but are also great as kids curtain holdbacks, towel or napkin rings, and shower curtains. No more need for curtain side hooks.
Absolutely no drilling required! Typical tie back hooks require you to drill holes and install hooks that may end up pulling out over time leaving unsightly holes in your walls. Our magnetic window curtain holdbacks are great for all homes, rental properties, apartments, condominiums, vacation homes, patios and pool decks.
Customize the look; suit your style! Sticking the magnetic ends together isn’t the only way to use these curtain tie back clips; you can also tie the rope together. The design possibilities are unlimited, move these drapery ties higher or lower on your curtains to get the exact look you’re going for.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We know you'll love your new magnetic window tie backs but be sure to let us know if there are any problems with your order and we'll make it right!
Each box contains one pair (2 pieces) of magnetic wooden curtain holdbacks in these colors: Sandal Wood,Brown,Gray Orange,Blue Yellow,Purple Yellow
The rope on our curtains tiebacks is soft and pliable enough to fine-tune the look you desire.
✔ Rope curtain tiebacks are 16” long, with a 17" rope and matching painted wooden ends are 1.4” diameter.
Add these window curtain tie backs to your cart today!
- Curtain Header
- If using a curtain rod ( pole ), your curtain header should be chosen to Grommet Top ( Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Back Tab / Tab Top.
- If using a curtain track ( rail ), your curtain header should be chosen to Plain / Flat Top or Pinch Pleat.
- Curtain Size
- Please measure your windows or doors by a metal tape and make sure that your sizes are correct
- How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
- Color Difference
- Please use different monitors ( mobile, pad, laptop, pc ) to view and check the photos online carefully.
- There might be slight color difference, which results from different monitors, lights when taking pictures, lights when hanging in different places, different baches, etc., and even different buyers have different color senses.
- Pattern Gap
- If you have "same" old curtains, please let us know the specific pattern gap data of your old drapes ahead.
- Different suppliers in different time may have different ways of design products
- All patterns are fixed and cannot be zoomed out in our curtain store.
- Most of our products have been taken photos by 96"L.
- There may be pattern difference from online photos and some part has to be cut off if your curtain length is less than 96"L.
- Please enter the retention detais in 【special instructions for seller】 on cart page to let us know you'd like how to keep the pattern.
- Size Deviation
- Please allow slight deviation 【0.5 ~ 1 inch (1 ~ 3 cm)】 due to manual measurement, hemming, seam.
- We always try our best to provide you the accurate size, but please tolerate size within +/- 1% ( which is treated as industry acceptable ).
- Customer Review
- Please take some time to read customer reviews if they have been collected into the product.
- Different buyers have different opinions from different angles.
During the epidemic, our products are able to be safely produced & shipped out normally.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during peak holidays (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】.
Due to COVID-19 shipping times in different countries may vary.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house