Mounting Type Inside Mount, Outside Mount
- Energy Saving, Thermal Insulation
The navy blue silver star curtains shade creates a single blackout fabric that provides energy-saving, thermal insulation. This total blackout roman shade allows you to create darkness at any time of day. You can use this shade in in your living room, dining room, kitchen, office, or bedroom.
- Easy Removal for Easy Care
This timeless roman shade is fashionable and functional. The window shade attaches to the rail with a hook-and-loop strip, so it's easy to hang and easy to remove when you are ready to clean your cordless roman shade. For daily care, dust the shade with a soft clean cloth or a feather duster. With a hook and loop top, you can remove the fabric part of the shade and spot clean as needed with a soft, clean cloth.
Your order may arrive between Feb 20 and Mar 10 for it'll be made & shipped out after Feb 15 due to New Year holiday.
The shipping times in different countries may vary because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house