- Include: 1 set of 2 gold curtain panels. Hooks ( if the curtain header is Plain Top / Pinch Pleat )
- Header: Grommet Top ( Bronze Eyelet ) / Rod Pocket / Plain Top / Pinch Pleat...
- Hook: This is a new generation of plastic adjustable hook, good quality, heavy-duty & can adjust the hanging position of curtains.
- Color: Golden, Actually beautiful GOLD color. The gold is shiny and very bold yet elegant with a nice gorgeous sheen.
These gold drapes are more like bright YELLOW gold (but not METALLIC).
- Pattern: Gold embossed pattern. These gold curtains have a nice pattern or beautiful rich texture that distracts from them appearing 'metallic' as well.
- Material: Polyester. Quality and silky material feels soft and smooth, looks very elegant and expensive.
- Shading Rate: 85-90%
- Fabric Weight (gsm): 230, medium weight
- Brand: KoTing
- CURTAIN FABRIC: The material is shiny, soft, heavy and flowing. The luxury fabric is definitely great quality and long lasting.
These yellow gold curtains are high quality, smooth, durable material, beautiful texture and have a nice royal elegant type of style.
- OCCASION: These gold blackout curtains and drapes for windows will light up your family room - living/sitting or dining room, bedroom, lounge, kitchen, infant room, basement, kids / girls room, or nursery, church and more.
- PERFORMANCE: Noise reduction & Energy efficient; Block 85-90% sunlight, UV Protection & Thermal insulated. These gold curtains can keep the window drafts at bay, lend privacy and warmth, and add texture and color to your windows ( bay window, small / large windows, kitchen window, cornice window, door window ) or doors ( outdoor, patio doors, sliding doors / sliding glass doors ), bring a crisp, neat feel, help you achieve a restful sleep.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable, non bleaching, easy care.
- FAST ARRIVAL: Arrived 5 -10 days at off-peak period.
- DOUBLE CHECK HEADER & SIZE TO FIT YOUR WINDOW OR DOOR before placing an order and AVOID ERRORS & waste of resources.
- Gold is a rich and powerful color that is vastly associated with wealth and glamour. When used in home ware products gold can enhance your home and bring in an additional richness and sophistication to your living space.
- Gold is an excellent color choice when it comes to curtains, providing a sumptuous feel to your decor.
- Different shades of gold offer their own distinctive feel that can bring to a room a room to life. Lighter shades of gold offer a light and airy feel which would work great in your bedroom to create a bright and calming ambiance, whilst darker shades work well to create a sung and cozy atmosphere, great for giving your living or dining room a warm and luxurious feel.
- What colors go with gold?
- There are a lot of colours that go well with gold. Some of the classics are black, white, beige. However if you want to try different colours then navy blue, red, dark purple, emerald green, turquoise blue and rose pink also go very well with gold. Learn more about golden match.
- What colour goes with gold curtains? Aqua, green, aubergine, teal, blue, navy, maroon, black, rose, blush, pink, red, burgundy, crimson, rust, wine, champagne, coral, gray, silver, beige, ivory, white etc.
- What wall color goes with gold curtains?
- Pink, dusky pinks, ochre, terra cotta, brick red, red, light brown, purple, deep plum, maroon, beige, cream, buttermilk, blue, light blue, green, grey, white, creamy white etc.
- There are other aspects that should also be considered: What color furnishings, what color bedding, what color ceilings, what type of room, what natural light exposure does the room get? Most important, what colors do you like?
- Gold curtains can come in a range of different styles, ranging in lengths, widths and with diverse finishing touches. Gold drapes can come in a range of different lining types, including blackout and thermal linings which are great for blocking out existing sunlight and keeping your rooms perfectly insulated, as well unlined curtains which are ideal for summer months, letting air pass through easily.
- These gold curtains would be a great choice for your home, luxury shiny gold curtains at an unbeatable price. Don’t wait, order today!
How to choose the right size of your drapes or sheer curtains?
1. curtain width
2. curtain lengths
There are three common ways to hang your curtains, depending on the condition in your room and what look you prefer.
1) Sill Length - End half inch (1 - 1.25cm) above the windowsill
2) Below sill - 6 inches (15 cm) below the windowsill 【or half inch (1.25 - 2cm) above the radiator】.
3) Floor Length - half inch (1 - 1.25cm ) above the floor
Below there is also an unusual type of extra-long hanging method, which suits for people who have no pets or kids in the home or do not worry about cleaning and would like to create a romantic environment - "Puddle":
1) Break Puddle ( ½ - 1 inch > your floor length )
2) Medium Puddle ( 2-4 inch > your floor length )
3) True Puddle ( 6-16 inch > your floor length )
4) Fold-under puddle ( 16+ inches > your floor length )
This style has a romantic, feminine, old world feel ( think about gone with the wind and medieval castles ). It’s a great option for drapery in more traditional and formal rooms. The puddle style works best with high-quality, thick fabric like lined drapery, velvet or linen.
Puddled drapes can add just as much grandeur and drama to your home today. Depending on what fabric and style you choose, puddled drapes can make a space feel more formal or casual. Go with linen or other gauzy fabrics if you want a relaxed vibe ( think French country style / space - pursues free, laid-back and comfortable time alone, time in contact with nature, and enjoying life in an elegant, warm and cozy environment...).
During the epidemic, our products are able to be safely produced & shipped out normally.
Usual shipping time: 5-12 business days 【Except during peak holidays (Christmas, New Year, etc.) or remote areas】.
Due to COVID-19 shipping times in different countries may vary.
Once your order is shipped an email will be sent to you, where there are the shipping carrier's name, tracking number with a link and .
Click the number or the button, the tracking info in the carrier's system will be opened, and you'll see exactly where your parcel is.
Learn more about Shipping Info.
Don't worried if you'd like to return, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
1) Items can be returned in 30 days after delivery.
2) Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return, email@example.com.
Note: The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away.
Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
Learn more about Return Policy.
To ensure that each product is virus-free, the following measures have been taken by us to avoid covid-19 infection from the source:
- All people have to be checked for body temperature when entering our factory, all employees of our factory must wear masks, gloves, and work uniforms (similar to protective clothing) to work.
- All our fabrics and raw materials are unpacked outside the factory door, and the inner packing is disassembled in a specific area. They are sterilized and laid for 24 hours before stored into the warehouse.
- Our work areas including sewing machine, tools like scissors etc. and warehouse are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected.
- All products are sterilized before packaging and shipping out.
24 hours is how long the coronavirus can live on the surface of package if the parcel is infected with covid-19 during transport.
Here are the tips for you to open your parcel:
- Wear gloves to unpack outdoors
- Throw the outer package into a trash can
- Take the inner package into the house